The membership of the corporation shall be limited to persons interested in
furthering those objectives of the corporation and shall consist of the following classes
of membership. The board of directors shall determine the membership class to which any
specific applicant belongs, in the event of ambiguity.
- Class A Membership Shall be limited to
independent television stations, small television station groups, over-the-air
conventional broadcasting television networks and large television station groups.
- Class B Membership Shall be limited to pay
television and specialty television services.
- Class C Membership shall be limited to
manufacturers of digital television equipment.
- Class D Membership Shall be limited to
large broadcast distribution undertakings.
- Class E Membership Shall be limited to
- Class F Membership Shall be limited to
such other persons as the Board of Directors admits from time to time and who have an
interest in furthering the objectives of the Corporation.
Each member shall have submitted an application for admission as a member, which
application shall have been approved by the Board of Directors.